Bonanza Blend Espresso

Bonanza Blend Espresso

1 Review
Nutty & chocolaty
Your coffee is low in acidity, exhibits a nutty sweet flavour, and is often bittersweet with a chocolaty roast taste.
Acidity
Like a lively sparkle that adds a hint of sweetness and fruity flavor. It is what makes your taste buds tingle, reminiscent of biting into a crisp apple or sipping a tarty cherry juice. This lively trait brings coffee to life in a unique way.
Bitterness
Like a pinch of seasoning, bitterness enhances coffee’s complexity. It is a balancing act with too little, the coffee may taste overly sweet or tangy. Robusta beans are naturally more bitter than Arabica due to the higher levels of these compounds. Light-medium roasts offer a pleasant bitterness, while darker roasts yield a stronger, lingering bitter sensation. Keep in mind, that taste varies – what is bitter to you might be enjoyable to others.
Body
Refers to how a coffee feels in your mouth – it is like the weight and texture that you sense as you sip. Imagine it as the difference between whole milk feeling rich and creamy compared to skim milk feeling lighter. Body gives coffee a sense of substance and depth, making each sip a satisfying experience.
Sweetness
Coffee’s link to fruitiness isn’t always obvious, but the beans are loaded with carbs and amino acids inherited from the coffee cherry. When roasted, these carbs become the building blocks of sweetness, like the simple sugars found in fruits. Through the Maillard reaction (roasting), they transform into the cozy sweetness we enjoy, reminding us of the cherry’s natural flavours.
€13,90
€13,90
Translation missing: en.products.product.price.price_per_kg
€55,60  per  kg

VAT included | excl. Shipping costs

Package Size
Grind Type
Add to wishlist
Delivered in 2 ~ 4 Days
We will inform you of the delivery date(s) in the shipping confirmation. Please note that coffee is sent freshly roasted directly from the roastery.

Everything about the product

This is what Bonanza says about the producers and the cultivation of Bonanza Blend Espresso:

Bonanza Blend is a perfect balance between two of the best coffee growing countries in the world, Brazil and Peru. 60% of this mixture comes from the region Mogiana in Brazil and consist of the varieties Catuai 99, Catuai 62, Catuacai 2SL, Paraiso, which are processed naturally. The other 40% comes from San Ignacio in the region Cajamarca in Peru and are washed and processed.

This is what Bonanza says about the preparation and taste of Bonanza Blend Espresso:

We always strive to improve our blend with each season by using more sustainable and traceable ingredients. The latest version of our blend is a favorite in our house. Our new partnership with Tulio Mambrini in Brazil brings us a coffee with delicious, chocolate-like sweetness and a bold, creamy body. This is complemented by a new coffee from Cajamarca, Peru, which offers an intense forest fruit character. The result is our lightest version yet, offering notes of dark chocolate, biscuit and dark cherry.

Further Info

Taste Notes

Chocolate Praline, Dark Cherry

Producer

Tulio Mambrini & San Ignacio

Region

Utcubamba, Lonya Grande Province

Altitude

1050 - 1150m & 1400 - 2100m

Processing

Natural & Washed

Bean Type

Arabica

Variety

Caturra,Pache,bourbon

Roaster Address

The roasted coffee is produced and shipped by:
MR Bonanza Coffee GmbH
Waldemarstr. 37a, 10999 Berlin

View full details
Skip to product information
1 of 1
Everything about the product
Further Info

This is what Bonanza says about the producers and the cultivation of Bonanza Blend Espresso:

Bonanza Blend is a perfect balance between two of the best coffee growing countries in the world, Brazil and Peru. 60% of this mixture comes from the region Mogiana in Brazil and consist of the varieties Catuai 99, Catuai 62, Catuacai 2SL, Paraiso, which are processed naturally. The other 40% comes from San Ignacio in the region Cajamarca in Peru and are washed and processed.

This is what Bonanza says about the preparation and taste of Bonanza Blend Espresso:

We always strive to improve our blend with each season by using more sustainable and traceable ingredients. The latest version of our blend is a favorite in our house. Our new partnership with Tulio Mambrini in Brazil brings us a coffee with delicious, chocolate-like sweetness and a bold, creamy body. This is complemented by a new coffee from Cajamarca, Peru, which offers an intense forest fruit character. The result is our lightest version yet, offering notes of dark chocolate, biscuit and dark cherry.

Taste Notes

Chocolate Praline, Dark Cherry

Producer

Tulio Mambrini & San Ignacio

Region

Utcubamba, Lonya Grande Province

Altitude

1050 - 1150m & 1400 - 2100m

Processing

Natural & Washed

Bean Type

Arabica

Variety

Caturra,Pache,bourbon

Roaster Address

The roasted coffee is produced and shipped by:
MR Bonanza Coffee GmbH
Waldemarstr. 37a, 10999 Berlin

Recently Viewed